Paint Polishing & Restoration
Paint correction is at the core of what I do and is the service that yields the most dramatic difference in your car’s appearance.
Paint correction is the meticulous and time-consuming process of removing swirl marks, scratches, UV fading, marring, water etching and other defects to restore your paint’s shine and gloss and make it look new again.
Every vehicle is in a different condition, and every client has a different budget and desired outcome.
Each paint correction detail starts with an in-depth thorough exterior cleaning. This process includes:
– An in-depth foam pre-soak and 3 bucket decontamination wash of the vehicle removing bugs, tar, sap and all other loose dirt
– Thorough claybar and chemical fallout removal treatment to remove embedded surface contamination
– Vehicle safely dried using air blower and soft microfiber towels
– Full wheel, tire and wheel well cleaning and detailing
– Exhaust tips cleaned and polished to remove carbobn buildup and restore shine
– Door jambs degreased and cleaned
**Once this thorough cleaning is complete, you get to choose the level of paint polishing and protection that is necessary and desired for your vehicle.
PAINT CORRECTION PACKAGES
STAGE 1/ENHANCEMENT – Coupes $300 | Full-Size Sedans $350 | Trucks/SUV’s $400
Includes an extensive single-step correction process that removes many surface defects like swirl marks, oxidation, and paint transfer while greatly improving gloss, clarity and depth in the paint. Excellent option for those with a smaller budget looking to get the maximum return for the most modest investment.
Recommended for: Newer vehicles that arrived from the factory or dealership with defects, yearly service on well-kept vehicles that are exposed to the elements frequently, light colored cars, vehicles being prepared for sale to maximize value.
STAGE 2/CORRECTION – Coupes $500 | Full-Size Sedans $600 | Trucks/SUV’s $700
My most popular paint correction package! This package includes a much more thorough 2-step correction for a more drastic improvement. Paint is compounded to remove scratches, hazing, etching and other paint defects. Paint is then polished to refine the finish and brings out jaw-dropping gloss, clarity and depth. In most cases, this will provide a near-perfect finish.
Recommended for: Neglected vehicles needing serious defect removal (scratches, water spots, etching) , darker colored cars, just purchased used cars, vehicles being prepared for Ceramic Coating protection application.
STAGE 3/RESTORATION: IN-PERSON CONSULTATION AND QUOTE REQUIRED
This is a 2-3 day restoration package that will get the paint to as perfect condition as safely possible. Multiple stages of compounding and polishing are performed to remove heavy defects, level the paint and provide a truly intense restoration to a deeply damaged finish.
Recommended for: For those wanting the best of the best, very poorly maintained or neglected vehicles where deeply marred and dull paint requires deeper paint restoration, vehicles being prepared for Ceramic Coating protection application.
Once your vehicle is properly cleaned and polished, it is important to protect and preserve the surfaces. Every option above includes the following:
– GTechniq Liquid Crystal C2v3 sealant is applied to painted surfaces and trim for up to 6 months of protection**
– Tires and wheel wells are dressed
– Exterior windows are cleaned streak-free
Your vehicle will be returned to you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and protected.
**Ask about upgrading this sealant in any package detail to a longer lasting, super durable GTechniq Ceramic Coating
COMPLETE INTERIOR DETAILING (ADD-ON)
All cars are different sizes and interior conditions can vary drastically from vehicle to vehicle. Because of this, this service is added on to any of the above packages if desired. Pricing given upon inspection of interior of vehicle.
– In-depth cleaning and conditioning of seats, rubber floor mats, dashboard, steering wheel, cup holders, A/C vents, buttons and other interior surfaces
– Interior thoroughly vacuumed
– Interior wipe down using UV protectant cleaner and conditioner
– Interior windows cleaned streak-free